1. Executive standard: in comply with the latest AHA CPR& ECC Guidelines
2. Free movement of upper limbs joints.
3. Changes in pupils and carotid arteries: after successful rescue, the pupil will automatically change from dilated to normal and restore the autonomous pulsation
4. Three training modes: Free practice, AHA standard practice, Examination
① Free practice mode: free and separate training of chest compression, airway open and ventilation practice, voice prompt during the whole process.
② AHA standard practice: In the prescribed time,
compression and ventilation ratio 30: 2, finished 5 cycles,voice prompt during the whole process.
③ Examination mode: available to preset the operation time and cycles, no voice prompt during the whole process, system auto score and print out
5. Chest compression, press position and depth indicated on monitor, yellow, green and red lights to represent the insufficent, correct and excessive operation, correct compression depth 5-6cm, frequency 100-120 times/min.
6. Ventilation operation indicated on monitor, yellow, green and red lights to represent the insufficent, correct and excessive operation,
air into stomach have voice prompt, correct ventilation volume 500-600ml
7. Airway open status indicated on monitor, chest compression and ventilation operation correct and incorrect times all shows on monitor
8. Built-in thermal printer allow to print the results after finish the operation
9. Remote control function: perform consciousness judgment, first aid call, breath judgment, pulse judgment, and foreign body removal, with press button and signal lamp